The game is officially over - I think we came in 2nd place. WAY TO GO!! We were only 9 points away form First Place!
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Sunday, April 21, 2013
We will begin our standardized testing this Tuesday and continue through until next week. Below I have posted a few tips for parents.
What Parents Can Do At Home
• Acknowledge test-taking anxiety as normal, but stay positive.
• Encourage your child to think positive thoughts like “I can do this!”
• Go over the test-taking tips with your child.
• Adequate rest makes a difference! Make sure your child goes to bed at a reasonable time; being active earlier in the day (not right before bed) can help kids get to sleep.
• Nutrition also influences how well children do on test; a good breakfast is important, but a large meal right before the test can be distracting.