· Lunar Rocks and Meteorites On Display From NASA
St. Philip School has been given the privilege to display moon rocks and meteorite samples from the NASA Space Center in Houston, Texas.
· The samples will be on display for viewing by the community on March 8, 2013 from 7pm to 9pm
· As part of the evening, Dean Regas, Outreach Astronomer at the Cincinnati Observatory, will give a brief presentation.
· Weather permitting, all will have an opportunity to view the night sky. Please feel free to bring your own telescope for viewing.
· We may be lucky enough to spot the recently discovered Comet PANSTARRS.
· Join us for a once in a life time opportunity at the St. Philip Parish Center, 1401 Mary Ingles Highway, Melbourne, KY for an educational, exciting and fun night!